2 cups cubed peeled carrots
3 tablespoons butter
3 mashed garlic cloves
½ teaspoon dried rosemary
Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Microwave (or heat on the stove) the butter and garlic until the butter is melted, then stir in the rosemary.
- Mix half of the butter with the chopped beets in one bowl, and the other half of the butter mixture with the carrots in a 9x13 glass baking dish. (You can mix it all together, the carrots will just turn pink).
- Dump the beets into the baking dish with the carrots.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 55 minutes, stirring halfway through.